In recent years central New Jersey has been flooded with "Home Improvement Company's". One question a Homeowner must answer is: Will my contractor be around to provide a service for me, even after work on my home has been completed? Almost every Home Improvement Company will provide you with various products, manufacturer, or labor warranties. The question is, are they one of the companies that "stayed" or will they be one that no longer exists? Dura-Plex, Inc. is proud of its "staying power". We have served central New Jersey since 1972 and plan on keeping it that way. It is obvious that a company which has existed for 39 years could not have done it without providing quality products and service. We are also proud of our record with the B.B.B. and other consumer related organizations. Dura-Plex, Inc. is rated on Dun & Bradstreet which sets us apart from every other company in this business. There are other criteria to be used when selecting a Home Improvement Company; but reputation referral should be one of the primary reasons. Dura-Plex, Inc. provides the finest quality products on the market today.
• Replacement Windows: Almost all of our customers have seen at least 1 or 2 different brands of replacement windows. All replacements may seem the same but there are differences that may cost the homeowner more in the long run. Dura-Plex, Inc. provides multiple brands of windows and various models. All of the manufacturers have been carefully selected to provide the best quality and warranties available on the market today. For example, the windows we supply have better U and R factors than any competitor's products; with U factors as low as .21 and R factors as high as 5.
• Siding: Dura-Plex, Inc. provides only Premium Vinyl Siding; for instance we feature Revere Siding. Revere, being a household name for many years, has selected Dura-Plex, Inc. as the only "Premium Renovator" in Ocean County. Another premium siding that we supply is Trilogy; with superb quality and durability, Trilogy leads the Vinyl Siding world in energy efficiency.
• Roofing: Dura-Plex, Inc. once again only uses nationally known products such as G.A.F., Timberline, and ELK.
• Sales Representatives: Dura-Plex, Inc. sales force consists of expert sales representatives. Our sales representative team has over 100 years of experience in both sales and product knowledge, so you can count on receiving the best information to help you make an intelligent and informed decision concerning your home improvement needs. Our sales force is available 6 days a week and will be happy to meet with you at any time. Dura-Plex, Inc. provides FREE estimates for homeowners. We do not make high pressure presentations, but merely give the homeowner as much information as they need and/or want to aid them in their decision making.
• Warranties & Labor Service: We touched on warranties briefly, however, it would be neglecting an important part of what makes Dura-Plex, Inc. stand apart. We provide the best product and labor warranties available. Remember, a warranty is only as good as the company standing behind it. To go along with our fine warranties, we have an outstanding full time service department. We use our service department to provide timely and efficient service whenever necessary.
• Our Staff: Our staff is a devoted team of workers, dedicated to each individual customer. They are eager to aid you in any questions, comments, or concerns and will employ every necessary means to satisfy your needs.
• Our Customers: We consider our customers to be part of our family. Many have used our services for years; others continue to use our services, even after moving into a new area for new home improvement projects. We consider it a privilege to serve central New Jersey; our hope is that if you are not presently part of our customer family you soon will be.
Here are just a few reviews our customers made to other parties:
Review by Asim A. in Brick, NJ ~ Servicemagic.com
Very satisfied with the work, nice job!
Review by a Neighbor in Toms river, NJ ~ Servicemagic.com
Would have ranked them as excellent if that had been a choice. Spent a great deal of time with us, made helpful recommendations, explained every step of the process, helped us to understand differences between materials and siding options. Told us how long it would take, when it would start, and all went according to promised schedule. Work turned out even better than we had expected. Workers were responsible, courteous and respectful. Owners of company visited site during and after work was completed. Because of space restrictions, they designed a door for us that absolutely completed the entrance way to our home. Could not be more satisfied with the workmanship, price, product and helpfulness in making difficult design decisions. Welcome to bring others to the site, or refer others to us for information.
Review by Patricia H. in Manasquan, NJ ~ Servicemagic.com
On time appointment and salesman was very astute and personable. If I owned this type of business, I would hire him. The installers did excellant work.
Review by Robin S. in Hazlet, NJ ~ Servicemagic.com
Perfect install. Will use them again.
Review by a Neighbor in Jackson, NJ ~ Servicemagic.com
Excellent work, great job, looks beautiful, would highly recommend them to anyone for vinyl siding
Review by a Neighbor in Ocean County ~ SuperPages.com
I had a patio door and storm door installed. The couple that did the installation was execellent! Dave was very knowledgeable and professional. He never stopped working unitl he was all done. The doors look great! I've dealt with other companies before and had nightmares. I'm rating the installation 5 stars.
Review by a Neighbor in Ocean County ~ SuperPages.com
Awesome job!!! No more drafts from my doors or windows.
Review by Lisa H. in Toms River, NJ ~ Insiderpages.com
Customer service is great, they call back right away and the people are very polite and friendly. Prices are good, quite reasonable.